IND vs AUS World Cup final: It was heart heartbreaking moment for a billion people as it was more painful to see the 11 who gave their all over the last 45 days, but wasn't enough. And that's exactly why some of the biggest stars in Indian cricket could not help control their tears for missing out on their best opportunity to win cricket's ultimate prize.
1. Mohammed Siraj was in tears even as Jasprit Bumrah tried to console him
2. KL Rahul down on his knees
3. Virat Kohli had to hide his face with a cap as he walked back after Glenn Maxwell hit the winning runs for Australia. Earlier during the match, he was struggling to control the tears.
4. The most heart-wrenching was to see captain Rohit Sharma unable to hold back tears. He did not stand for a second and walked immediately into the dressing room after shaking hands with Australia
5. Virat Kohli's wife Anushka Sharma consoling him after the match
6. R Ashwin's wife Prithi Narayanan & Rohit Sharma's wife Ritika Sajdeh couldn't hold back tears after seeing the Indian team in despair along with all other wives/girlfriends of the players.